KAUST provides many Baby Feeding Rooms for mothers and their babies and for mothers who need to express milk throughout the campus. The rooms each contain a two-seater couch. All rooms are private and lockable.
- KAUST Health: You are welcome to feed your baby anywhere in KAUST Health. If you prefer, there is a private breastfeeding room located in OB/GYN department.
- Island Recreation Center (IRC): A Baby Feeding Room is located between the toilet facilities near Playland. This room remains unlocked but can be locked internally once you are inside.
- Harbor Sports Club (HSC): A Baby Feeding Room is located between the Female fitness studio and the Harbor Restaurant. This room remains unlocked but can be locked internally once you are inside.
- Early Childhood Center (Building Blocks School) at the Island: The Baby Feeding Room is located near the main entrance next to the accounting office -please ask the receptionist to guide you.
- Female Gymnasium in Building 13 (Campus Dining Hall) Room 408: The key for Baby Feeding Room in Building 13 (Dining Hall) is conveniently located at the Female Gym Reception Desk. As you come out of the lifts instead of turning left for food, turn right and pass by the Female Gymnasium reception where the staff will provide you with the key and guide you to the room.
- Building 1, Level 4, Room 4132
- Building 1, Level 3, Room 3106
- Building 2, Level 5, Room 5225
- Building 3, Level 5, Room 5228
- Building 4, Level 5, Room 5228
- Building 5, Level 5, Room 5228
The Baby Feeding Rooms in Buildings 1-5 can be locked internally once you are inside but otherwise remain unlocked for your easy access.
For more information about Baby Feeding Rooms around KAUST, get in touch with KAUST Health Patient Relations at: