Given the current situation with COVID-19, the Government Affairs (GA) team is working closely with Saudi government entities to accomodate the emergency needs of KAUST community members.
GA emergency services
- Government visit visa (business visa) extensions
- Family visit visa extensions if extension through MOI portal (ABSHER) is unavailable
- Iqama issuances and renewals
- Passport information updates
- Exit reentry visa cancellations
Extension of tourism visas
We encourage all visitors on campus who are in Kingdom on a tourism visa to complete this form
to allow GA to help coordinate visitor visa extensions.
For community members currently out of Kingdom
- Iqama renewals
- Exit reentry visa extensions
GA will support community members who stuck abroad to secure iqama renewals and visa extensions, in coordination with the Saudi government.
For all government-related emergency and support, please contact the 24/7 Man on Call at (+966) 544701111