The CMT and the EOC established in response to the COVID-19 crisis continue to take action and wish to provide the following updates.
These are the items that we wish to update you on today.
There have been no new confirmed cases in KAUST since March 23.
North Beach, KAM Park and Thuwal Park
We would like to remind community members who are enjoying the open public spaces such as North Beach, KAM Park and Thuwal Park that they must follow the directives below. If these directives are not followed, these areas may have to be closed to the community.
North Beach: No swimming; remain inside the marked area; and wear modest attire.
KAM Park: No swimming or fishing.
- Stay with your family only or the people with whom you share a house
- Any groups or 2+ must be family from one house
- No gatherings are allowed
- Maximum group size of 2 outdoors for exercise.
- Activities in which there is a risk of contact through objects passed between individuals (for example, tennis, badminton, soccer, frisbee, etc.) are not permitted
- Curfew applies
IT advice on working from home
To ensure business continuity, your home router will not be blocked
as per the IT Security Department’s standard procedure when your home personal computer gets infected by a virus. To alleviate this, we recommend installing our free antivirus software
on all your personal computers. Lean more about how to avoid cyberattacks while working from home here
Once again, we’d like to thank you for your cooperation and ongoing adherence to directives. These have been designed to keep you safe and to help manage the crisis.
Vice President, Community Life