One new case of COVID-19 has been identified at KAUST since yesterday, bringing the total number of cases of COVID-19 identified at KAUST to 14. The individual has been transferred to a nominated facility in Jeddah. The new identified case was in quarantine, as was the small contact tracing group, and all members of the group remain in quarantine.
Twelve of the positive cases have been discharged upon completion of the MOH testing requirements. We are keeping in touch with all of our cases and monitoring their progress. We wish each of these community members well.
Tamimi stores – wear a mask
Effective Wednesday, April 29, and in line with changes to regulations in Jeddah, community members must wear a face mask at all times when visiting Tamimi stores, while in the queue and while shopping.
We would like to remind the community that Tamimi is currently open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Here are some good practices to better plan your shopping in these fast-changing times:
- Have a look at the QCam before you head off to the store
- Put on a face mask before joining the queue
- Sanitize your hands and your shopping cart handle before entering the store
- Only one person per household can go inside
- No children under 15 years of age are allowed in the store
- A managed number of people are allowed into the store at the same time. It is your responsibility to practice social distancing measures once in the store
- Plan ahead and write down a list. Buy groceries and household items for the whole week and buy fresh supplies once in between. Think about the needs of everyone in your household—including your pet(s)—to avoid forgetting items and having to return to the store
- As far as possible, only handle items that you are purchasing. Carefully look before you choose and pick items from the shelves or the counter display. There are bagged and pre-weighed produce items available for pickup.