The number of positive cases identified on campus remains at 12. All of our cases have been discharged upon completion of the MOH testing requirements. We keep in touch with all of our cases and monitor their progress and we wish them well.
Tamimi stores opening hours during Ramadan
Effective Thursday, April 23, in preparation for and during the Holy Month of Ramadan, Tamimi stores will be open during the following hours:
7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Curfew hours during Ramadan
Effective Thursday, April 23, in preparation for and during the Holy Month of Ramadan, curfew times will be modified. Community members must remain at home during these times:
Midnight – 6:00 a.m.
3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
It is vital that KAUST residents strictly observe this curfew, which is aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Community members are allowed to be outside during the curfew hours to:
- Access Tamimi stores for shopping during above-published opening hours
- Access Saud Pharmacy in Discovery Square
- Attend KAUST Health
- Collect pre-ordered take-away meals from restaurants or the Campus Diner
Penalties apply, and anyone found traveling around for any other reason will be issued with a violation.
- Stay with your family only or the people with whom you share a house
- Any groups or 2+ must be family from one house
- No gatherings are allowed
- Maximum group size of 2 outdoors for exercise
- Activities in which there is a risk of contact through objects passed between individuals (for example, tennis, badminton, soccer, frisbee, etc.) are not permitted