The current number of positive cases identified on campus remains at 10. We are keeping in touch with and monitoring the progress of the three positive KAUST cases recently transferred to nominated facilities in Jeddah.
Mental health and wellness survey
The Health and Wellbeing Group continues to develop ways to support the community’s physical and mental health during these exceptional times. As such, we are seeking your opinion on what would be useful to support you, your family and colleagues during this time. Take the short survey
before Saturday, April 18, at midnight
. Read more
about the mental health and wellness program.
Outdoor public spaces
We would like to remind community members that it is strictly forbidden to have gatherings—even as a family—in open outdoor public spaces, such as King Abdullah Monument Park, North Beach or Thuwal Park. If your route takes you through or past these areas, this is fine, but do not make a stop there.
All community members must strictly follow the social distancing directives
. In the event that these directives are not upheld, access to public areas may become restricted.
SMS notifications from KAUST ALERT
If you have not been receiving
the emergency SMS notifications from KAUST ALERT lately that mentions critical information about COVID-19-related matters, please use the following link
to provide us with your contact details. Our Business Continuity team will then add you to the database for all future KAUST alerts.Please note
: By completing the online form, you are consenting to receive emergency “KAUST ALERT” notifications. Your details will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be utilized or shared for any other purposes.
- Stay informed about COVID-19 and the University’s directives here.
- Contact our dedicated helpline or call 012 808 0950 from Sunday to Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Find things to do during the current situation on the Virtual Community Hub.
- Review the complete list of community facilities, services and programs operating hours.
- Need to talk? Call the Emotional Support Helpline at +966 54 470 0804 or visit the COVID-19 wellness information page to review a complete list of options.
Once again, we’d like to thank you for your cooperation and ongoing adherence to directives. These have been designed to keep you safe and to help manage the crisis.