The total number of cases of COVID-19 identified at KAUST remains at 14. All of the positive cases have been discharged upon completion of the MOH testing requirements. We are keeping in touch with all of our cases and monitoring their progress. We wish each of these community members well.
Effective Sunday, May 3
, Horticulture Services will be offering KAUST residents—for a limited one-month period—eco-friendly reel lawn mowers free for hire. If you are interested in hiring a mower, please visit this page
Alternatively, hired backyard services will resume on May 3. Services can be requested through the call center by calling 012 808 0959 or by emailing email@example.com
Shop responsibly at Tamimi
We would like to remind community members that it is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times when visiting Tamimi stores, while in the queue and while shopping.
Tamimi is currently open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Here are some best practices to plan your shopping in these fast-changing times:
- Look at the QCam before you head to the store
- Put on a face mask before joining the queue
- Sanitize your hands and your shopping cart handle before entering the store
- Only one person per household can go inside
- No children under 15 are allowed in the store
- Practice social-distancing - a managed number of people are allowed into the store at the same time. It is your responsibility to practice social-distancing measures inside
- Plan ahead and make a list - buy groceries and household items for the whole week and buy fresh supplies once in between. Think about the needs of everyone—including pet(s)—to avoid forgetting items and having to return to the store
- Only handle items you intend to purchase - carefully look before you choose and pick items from the shelves or the counter display. There are bagged and pre-weighed produce items available for pickup.