The number of positive cases identified on campus remains at 13. Twelve of the positive cases have been discharged upon completion of the MOH testing requirements. We keep in touch with all of our cases and monitor their progress when they are off campus, and we wish them well.
Social distancing is important
- Any groups of 2+ must be from the same family and household or the people with whom you share a house/apartment
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters with other people wherever you go
- No gatherings are allowed in public spaces or in accommodation. Do not stop at beaches, monuments, playgrounds, etc., for picnics or play
- Do not enter any house or apartment that is not your KAUST designated accommodation
- Activities in which there is a risk of contact through objects passed between individuals (for example, tennis, badminton, soccer, frisbee, etc.) are not permitted.