The COVID-19 Vaccination Program starts this Wednesday, March 10.
KAUST Health, Government Affairs and the Ministry of Health are pleased to announce that you can now book for your COVID-19 vaccination here at KAUST. Please read the information below carefully.
Important to know:
- 1st dose - March 10 to 24
- Weekdays: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 2nd dose – currently planned for June 2 to 16 (subject to confirmation)
- Location: KAUST Health – main clinic entrance
- Booking: You must book a slot on the KAUST booking system – see instructions below
- Eligibility: The vaccine is available to all Saudi Nationals and permanent KSA residents aged 18 and over living in KAUST. KAUST employees who live outside of KAUST are also eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Exclusions: for a list of exclusions, please visit the COVID-19 Vaccination Program at KAUST webpage
How to book your vaccination
- Logon to the KAUST Booking System
- You will be asked a number of questions. Please ensure you answer them accurately
- Choose a convenient date and time between March 10 – 24
- You will receive an email confirmation and a QR code for this appointment
- Bookings are essential - No walk-ins will be accepted
Important information about your appointment:
- Come to your appointment on time – this is important to manage the flow of people and ensure waiting times are minimized!
- Bring your iqama / Saudi National ID for registration
- Bring your QR code for registration
- The vaccine will be administered in your arm, so please wear loose clothes so that you can easily roll up your sleeve
- Wear a face mask to your appointment and maintain physical distance while waiting
- If you require assistance, you may have only one companion to go along with you and, if possible, avoid bringing children to the clinic
Once booked – please ensure you attend!
The vaccines are a precious commodity and we are very grateful to have been provided with enough doses for our community. We cannot afford to waste any vaccines, so please make sure you attend if you book an appointment slot.
COVID-19 precautions – during the appointment all COVID-19 mitigation measures are in place in accordance with the Keeping KAUST Safe guidelines.
Want to know more?
For more details about the program, booking requirements and FAQs, please visit the COVID-19 Vaccination Program at KAUST webpage.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Patient-Relations@KAUST.edu.sa
We appreciate your support for this program and cooperation in Keeping KAUST Safe.