COVID-19 Screening test results
The results of your test will be available through the Sehhaty App within 24-72 hours. Please make sure that you check the results for everyone in your household.
Positive for COVID-19? What should I do?
If you test positive for COVID-19, it is your responsibility to:
- Self-isolate immediately – including everyone in your household
- Notify KAUST Health immediately on 012 808 0940 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday to Thursday or 012 808 4444 at any other time. You will be given advice and support and contact tracing will be completed
- For any questions or assistance, please email email@example.com
It is your responsibility to report a positive result to KAUST Health. Failure to do so may result in the spread of COVID-19 throughout our community and will be considered as a violation of the Code of Conduct and could lead to sanctions being taken.
- Testing stations open at 1 p.m. each day
- Have your Sehhaty QR code ready for your appointment
- Bring your iqama/National ID to your appointment
- Do not drink beverages other than water 30 mins before your test
We appreciate your support and cooperation in Keeping KAUST Safe.