Enhanced KAUST Health Patient Portal
KAUST Health provides high quality, integrated preventative and curative healthcare services, and we are soon making it even simpler to access these services.
The newly enhanced KAUST Health Patient Portal aims to improve your patient experience through enhanced functionality, improved usability and simplified navigation.
Here are a few of the changes you'll notice on the new portal:
- User-friendly, easy to navigate interface – find what you're looking for, faster
- View and book a Doctor's next available appointment
- Easier and simpler cancellation and re-scheduling process
- Medical timeline – see your past visits, diagnosis, vitals, and prescribed medication
- Medication Report – See your current prescribed medication and refill information
- Seamless viewing and printing of electronic medical records
- Mobile and tablet enabled for easy access on the go
The Patient Portal upgrade will happen on Friday, December 6, 2019, from 12:00 A.M. to 06:00 A.M. During this time the KAUST Health Patient Portal will not be available.
We look forward to hearing from you about your experiences with the new Patient Portal. Feel free to contact the Patient Relations team to let us know what you think.