Need to talk? You've got options.
Our lives have changed during the pandemic, and it can feel a little overwhelming at times. The unprecedented situation is impacting our professional and personal lives in many different ways.
The wellness and emotional support teams from across KAUST have come together to arrange for support during these uncertain times. Together these teams—along with outside partners—are offering a range of services online.
Launching the COVID-19 Emotional Support Helpline
Need to talk? Our team of qualified professionals is here to help.
Call the Emotional Support Helpline at +966 54 470 0804.
Resources and support
A wide variety of free resources and support are available, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health, Wellness and Counseling services for graduate students
- KAUST Health psychological and psychiatric services
- Support for young people
- Virtual health and wellness sessions
- 1:1 health coaching
- Support groups
- Individual, couple and family counseling
- Online community activities
To learn more about the health and wellness resources, call +966 54 470 0804 or visit the COVID-19 wellness information page to review a complete list of options.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch—we're here to help!
The COVID-19 Health & Wellness Group