Since last Sunday, more than 3,000 community members attended their COVID-19 test. The feedback from the community has been very positive. We wish to thank everyone who has been tested so far and we are looking forward to seeing the rest of the community over the coming days.
I missed my appointment or forgot to book. Can I still be tested?
Yes! If you missed your appointment or if you want to be tested, there is still time to do so. Book a COVID-19 test on November 4-5 through the Sehhaty app. The details on how to book a slot are explained below.
- You MUST download, register and book a slot through the Sehhaty app before your test. This is necessary to allow MOH to link your test result with their system. This is something you need to do in addition to the time slot booking you have previously made on the KAUST Booking System.
- Follow the step by step guide to register and book on the Sehhaty app
- If you have any issues with registering on the Sehhaty app, please check the FAQ page
- Bring your Iqama/National ID to your appointment
- Do not drink any beverages other than water 30 min before your test.
Please note: The testing station is open from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
For more details about the program, please visit the COVID-19 Screening Program page on the KAUST Health website.
As part of Keeping KAUST Safe, be a hero!
Director, KAUST Health