The below required action is additional to the time slot booking you have previously made on the KAUST booking system.
Thank you to all community members who have already registered and booked a time slot on the KAUST booking system. We have almost 5,000 confirmed bookings which will provide us with invaluable information as we move forward. In preparation for your COVID-19 test, you must also REGISTER and BOOK a slot on the Sehhaty app.
What you need to do prior to your COVID-19 test:
- Register and book through the Sehhaty app a few days before the day of your test. Registering and booking through the Sehhaty app is necessary to allow MOH to link your test result with their system
- Follow the step-by-step guide to register and book on the Sehhaty app
Important to note:
- Location: choose the Jeddah 2nd station, King Abdulaziz University
- Date: choose the date you selected for your test on the KAUST booking system.
- Time: you can choose any available time slot on the Sehhaty app – the time selected on the KAUST booking system is the time you need to come for your test
- Each person must register and book separately on the Sehhaty app
- Each person will receive an individual QR code that must be brought to the appointment
If you have any issues with registering on the Sehhaty app, please check the FAQ page.
Sehhaty app links:
For more details about the program, please visit the COVID-19 Screening Program page on the KAUST Health website.
As part of Keeping KAUST Safe, be a hero!
Director, KAUST Health