As part of our continuous efforts to provide excellent health care, KAUST Health is pleased to announce the renovation and upgrade of our Dental Clinics. The upgrade will include the replacement of four dental chairs to new upgraded models. While this is an exciting and necessary project, there will be some disruption to normal services during this time and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Important to know:
- Renovation of the Dental Clinics will run from December 17 until the end of January
- Two dentists will be available during this time for emergency services only
- No specialty services such as orthodontics and pediatrics will be available during this time
- Oral surgeries will be limited and only available on Saturdays
- A dental hygienist will be available on the following dates:
- December 19 and 26
- January 2 and 9
- Any existing appointments during this period with a specialist or hygienist will be cancelled or postponed
- If you are final exiting and require medical records before you leave, please start the request process now to avoid any delays in receiving your paperwork
If you are in need of general dental services during this time, there are a number of reputable dental clinics in Jeddah that offer BUPA coverage.
- First Clinics
- My Clinic
- DSFH dental clinics
- GNP Hospital
- Alpha Care Dental Complex (in North Obhur)*
- Samaya Clinics
- Magrabi Dental Center
*check with insurance
provider if covered
Please note: If you need to go to Jeddah for an appointment during the clinic upgrade, KAUST offers a free medical bus service to various locations including DSFH and My Clinic.
If you require any assistance, please contact our Patient Relations Team.
We appreciate your support for this program and we look forward to welcoming you into the new dental chairs soon.