Thank you to the KAUST community for your patience and understanding over the past few months whilst we were implementing a revised booking and attendance process to help protect your health services. This was an important part of our infection prevention and mitigation strategy and has helped us maintain services during this time.
KAUST Health is now pleased to announce that from December 1, you can book face to face appointments in advance through the Patient Portal on the KAUST Health website or by contacting the Call Center on 940 or 012 808 0940 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday to Thursday). We understand that some community members may still prefer to have telephone appointments and provision has been made for this.
Please be assured that strict infection prevention and COVID-19 mitigation measures remain in place at KAUST Health.
Important to know:
- All appointments are now available face to face.
- A telephone consultation may be requested by calling 012 808 0940
- Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatric and Specialty Clinic appointments can be booked through the Patient Portal or the Call Center
- Appointments with the Dental, Psychology, Speech Therapy and Rehabilitation departments can be booked via the Call Center only
- The no-show fee for booked appointments will be reinstated from December 1
Please note: In order to minimize risk from COVID19, we strongly advise patients to attend KAUST Health alone and only one parent/caregiver should accompany pediatric patients or patients with disabilities.
The Patient Portal offers a number of useful features such as:
- Booking/canceling appointments
- Viewing laboratory/radiology results
- Checking appointments
- Access to medical history
- Viewing of medication history
The Patient Portal can be accessed HERE and through the home page on the KAUST Health website.
If you require any assistance, please contact our Patient Relations team.