COVID-19 Update—March 22
There are no confirmed COVID-19 cases on campus, and we are working hard for that to continue to be the case.
The following are items that we wish to update you on today.
Social distancing: it’s important!
Everyone has a part to play to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. All community members must strictly follow the guidelines below. In the event that these guidelines are not upheld, access to public areas may become restricted.
- Do not go off campus except in critical circumstances. Learn more.
- We recommend that you mix only with people in your family or people with whom you normally share living space.
- Keep a distance of 2 meters wherever you go. Guiding footprint stickers for social distancing have been installed at Tamimi and other public areas.
- All indoor and outdoor activities should be limited to under 10 people.
- Do not hold social gatherings.
Things that are safe to do:
It is your responsibility to ensure that every person residing in your home—including domestic helpers, drivers or personal visitors who are staying with you—understands and adheres to the above social distancing guidelines.