As part of the COVID-19 Testing Plan, the monthly COVID-19 Screening Program will run from June 6 to 10.
Participation in the COVID-19 Screening Program is mandatory for all KAUST residents aged 18 and over and non-resident KAUST employees and contractor workforce.
Those who are unvaccinated and required to test on a weekly basis are able to use this test as their weekly test.
Important: Anyone who has received their COVID-19 vaccination or tested positive in the past 6 months will still be required to participate in this testing program.
Residents aged 9 to 17 are eligible for testing but this age group is not mandatory.
- Eligibility: All KAUST residents aged 9 and over and non-resident KAUST employees and contractor workforce
- Price: Testing is free of charge to you
- Method: Testing method will be RT-PCR on throat swab samples
- Timings: Book the day and time for testing that is convenient to you
- June 6 to 10: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Testing will be conducted onsite at KAUST, via a drive-through and pedestrian service at KAUST Inn 1
- Testing positive: If the result is positive, you are required to self-isolate and notify KAUST Health immediately for contact tracing to be initiated
1. You must book a slot on the KAUST booking system
- Please bring the QR code with you, as this will be used as proof of attendance
2. Closer to your appointment date, you must register and book on the Sehhaty App. Registering and booking on Sehhaty is a prerequisite for testing. Follow the step by step guide to register and book on the App
- Bring the Sehhaty QR code to your appointment
Important reminder regarding non-compliance:
- Employees and students who do not participate in the testing program without valid reason, will be contacted by Human Resources or Graduate Affairs and further action may be taken in accordance with the Guidelines for Enforcement of COVID-19 Health and Safety rules
- If you live or work outside KAUST, you must test during the testing week. If you choose to have a PCR test outside of KAUST you must submit evidence of this via the 'tested out of KAUST form' by 5 p.m. on Saturday June 12. Failure to submit evidence of a test undertaken outside of KAUST will result in further action
- Failure to follow the correct booking requirements may also result in an incorrect record for your participation
For more details about the program, how to make a booking and FAQs, please visit the COVID-19 Screening Program page.
For any questions or assistance, please email email@example.com
We appreciate your support for this program and cooperation in Keeping KAUST Safe.