The KAUST School (TKS) and KAUST Health invite parents of children from 6 to 12 years old to attend a 6-week Positive Discipline parenting program that aims to help parents raise happy and responsible children. Parents will gain valuable support and increased confidence through new parenting strategies that empower them to guide their children's social, emotional and behavioral development.
Facilitated by the TKS Counseling Department and hosted by KAUST Health, this program will run from March 3 to April 14 – from 5:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. The program is open to all KAUST parents, couples, single parents or any 2 adults from a household with parenting responsibilities, as long as one of the attendees is a parent.
Dates for the sessions:
Participants are expected to attend all 6 sessions.
Cost: The program cost is SAR350 per household and includes the following educational material.
Payment is to be made before the start of the program.
To register, please complete this questionnaire: Positive Discipline Parenting -Registration Form Spaces are limited. All attendees will be sent confirmation by email.
For any inquiries please contact: email@example.com
• Sessions are for adults only; children are not allowed to attend.
• 2 adults per household may attend.
• Attendees must have children between 6-12 years of age.
• Attendees must be committed to attending 6 sessions.
• Space is limited and selection is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• The program and materials are in English.
Vice President, Community Life
People. Place. Pride