KAUST Health wishes to inform the community that the working hours during 2019 Ramadan will be:
· As always, 012-808-0911 emergency response and the Emergency Department operate 24/7.
· Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
· As in previous years, there will be no clinics on Saturdays or extended hours on Mondays from Ramadan through summer break.
Regular clinic hours in Jeddah
Patients are advised to check with their specific clinic for exact opening times. In general, the hospitals will have regular opening hours during the below times:
- Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- DSFH Patient Liaison hours: Sun to Thurs - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. // Closed Fridays // Sat - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - We recommend that you call before you leave KAUST
- International Medical Center (IMC): 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Tips for having a healthy Ramadan
The below resources are KAUST Health approved advice about staying healthy while fasting:
· Healthy Ramadan information – from the UK National Health Service
· Ramadan Survival Tips – from Al Arabiya
On behalf of the whole KAUST Health team, we wish you health and wellness this Ramadan!