Ramadan hours at KAUST Health
- As always, the 911 emergency response and the Emergency Department operate 24/7.
- Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
- As in previous years, there will be no clinics on Saturdays or extended hours on Mondays from Ramadan through summer break.
Ramadan hours for outpatient clinics in Jeddah
Patients are advised to check with their specific clinic for exact opening times. In general, the hospitals will have regular opening hours during the below times:
- Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH): 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- DSFH Patient Liaison hours: Sun to Thurs - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. // Closed Fridays // Sat - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. - We recommend that you call before you leave KAUST.
- International Medical Center (IMC): 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Tips for having a healthy Ramadan
The below resources are KAUST Health approved advice about staying healthy while fasting:
On behalf of the whole KAUST Health team, we wish you health and wellness this Ramadan!