KAUST Health is pleased to announce two new full-time Consultant Pediatricians have joined the team to provide ongoing pediatric services to the community. Our Pediatricians have an average of over 160 visits per week, caring for the health of infants, children and adolescents at KAUST.
About the Pediatricians
- Dr. Wedad Khedr is a Pediatric Consultant with special interests in Developmental Pediatrics and Pediatric Nutrition. Dr. Wedad previously worked with KAUST Health from 2016 to 2017 and recently became the newest member of the community to return to KAUST after a short time with away.
- Dr. Ahmad Ainine is a Pediatric Consultant who has sub-specialties in Endocrinology and Diabetes. He previously worked as a hospital pediatric consultant in the UK.
Booking an appointment
You can book an appointment online, by phone, or in-person. Please have your child’s KAUST Health file number ready when making a booking.
- Online via the Patient Portal
- By phone: call 940 or 012 808 0940 (Available 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday to Thursday)
- In-person with any receptionist in the clinic