The KAUST School (TKS) and KAUST Health invite parents of children from 6 to 12 year olds to attend a 4-week Positive Parenting program that aims to help parents raise happy and responsible children. Parents will gain valuable support and increased confidence through new parenting strategies that empower them to guide their children’s social, emotional and behavioral development.
Facilitated by the TKS Counseling Department and hosted by KAUST Health this program consists of four lunch sessions (one per week) from February 25 to March 18. The program is open to all KAUST parents, couples, single parents or any 2 adults from a household with parenting responsibilities, as long as one of the attendees is a parent.
Dates for the sessions:
Participants are expected to attend all 4 sessions.
Cost: The program cost is SAR250 per household and includes lunch.
Payment is to be made before the start of the program.
To register, please complete this questionnaire: https: Positive Parenting Course Registration Form
Spaces are limited.
All attendees will be sent confirmation by email.
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sessions are for adults only, children are not allowed to attend.
• 2 adults per household may attend.
• Attendees must have children between 6-12 years of age.
• Attendees must be committed to attending 4 sessions.
• Space is limited and selection is on a first come, first served basis.
• Program and materials are in English.