What to expect when visiting Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital in Jeddah
Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital
(DSFH) is the provider of healthcare services at KAUST Health, and as such, maintains close connections with the various DSFH services and locations in Jeddah. Below is an outline of the various connected services which aim to provide a seamless experience between KAUST Health and DSFH in Jeddah.
Booking Appointments at DSFH
To book or cancel appointments at DSFH, please use the following contact information:
- Contact our
KAUST Health Referral agent at 012- 808-0940
Online booking: If you already have a medical ﬁle at DSFH, you can
- Direct telephone booking: 012-665-5000 Ext. 2 (between 7:00 – 12:00 a.m.)
Traveling between KAUST Health and DSFH
Ambulances are available for medical emergencies. For other medical needs in Jeddah, we recommend the following transport options:
- Off-campus bus – A bus is regularly scheduled to DSFH and The International Medical Center (IMC). Schedule available at
- Personal taxi – booking available at communitylife.kaust.edu.sa or by calling 012 808 0959 and asking to be transferred to the taxi service.
- Personal transport – by your own personal car, if you have one.
Please note that the two Community Life links listed above are only accessible from the KAUST network
Arriving at DSFH
KAUST-affiliated patients have access to the Elite Center at DSFH. The services provided in the Elite Center include: vital signs check, receipt collection, free Wi-Fi, and refreshments. This should be your ﬁrst stop when you have an appointment booked at DSFH.
- Elite Center Location: Building 1, Gate 1, Ground ﬂoor.
- Elite Center Hours:
Saturday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Closed Fridays
Patient Liaison Assistance while you’re at DSFH
The KAUST Patient Liaison team is dedicated to assisting with KAUST-affiliated patients at DSFH. When you have an appointment at DSFH, please call the Patient Liaison Team before leaving KAUST if you require any assistance.
The Patient Liaison team will help you with:
- General inquiries while at DSFH
- Registration assistance
- Directions to services within the hospital - here's a map
- Insurance follow-up while in the hospital
- Free parking validation (for DSFH covered parking facility)
- Coordinating between DSFH and KAUST Health
- Seeking solutions to problems, concerns, or outstanding matters
Patient Liaison Hours
Contacting the Patient Liaison team