KAUST Health is governed by the KAUST Health Board, who meet twice yearly and meetings generally take place over two days. The purpose of the Board is to provide sound strategic advice and direction and to ensure that KAUST Health is appropriately resourced to support the current and long term objectives of the service in line with the mission, vision and strategic priorities.
Medical Board Members
External Board Members
- Dean Pierre Magistretti – Chair, KAUST Health Board
- Patricia Ann Hughes – Vice Chair and VP, Vice President Community Life
- Chris Sealey – Director, KAUST Health
- Henk Kriek – Chief Financial and HR Officer
- Fouad Gabbani – Director, Facilities Management
- Faizi Ghodsi – Director of Graduate Development and Services
- Genevieve McCabe – Community Representative
The KAUST Health Board is strengthened through international representation. As experts in their field, external board members bring knowledge, experience and expertise that ensures the Board continuously seeks to enhance and improve services offered through KAUST Health.
- Professor Howard Bergman - McGill University, Canada
- Dr. Shabab Al Ghamdi - Saudi Aramco
- Sharon Marks - Monash Medical Centre
- Professor Francois Ansermet